Together against food waste and loss: SAVE FOOD.
SAVE FOOD aims to drive innovations, promote interdisciplinary dialogue and spark off debates in order to generate solutions, across the entire value chain “from field to fork”
350 + leading global enterprises, organizations and research institutes joined SAVE FOOD to fight against global food waste and loss!
For member details, please click here.
Food and Agriculture Organizationof the United Nations (FAO)
the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
(the leading global trade fair for packagingand processes)
SAVE FOOD Will Debut in China
The study of FAO and State Grain Administration reveals that 35% of China's annual grain production was wasted, in which the waste outside the table as high as 35 million tons , nearly 6% of China's total grain output. To fight against China's food loss and waste, SAVE FOOD will debut in China during swop 2017 with a featured area and forum to share information with the public.
SAVE FOOD will be on display with a featured area and forum to share information with the public.
Learn more about SAVE FOOD China, please click here to download SAVE FOOD China flyer.
SAVE FOOD China Featured Area
Product and technology suppliers focusing on changing the food supply chain will exhibit the following six technologies in this area:
- High barrier films
- Sterilization technology
- Modified atmosphere packaging technology
- Vacuum packaging technology
- Detection technology
- Refrigeration technology
SAVE FOOD China Forum
The SAVE FOOD China forum will lead talks between exhibitors and visitors from the processing and packaging industry to discuss how to prevent food loss and waste through advanced processing and packaging technologies, innovative packaging materials and processing methods.
SAVE FOOD China Target Visitors
The featured area will attract not only the producers from the food, beverage, confectionery, and bakery industries, but also the manufacturers of meet, fresh food, fruit, vegetable, agricultural products, liquid food and other sectors.
SAVE FOOD China In the Future
- The organizers will work more closely with the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture to become familiar with Chinese government policies and measures regarding SAVE FOOD.
- Relevant events will be organized in China to demonstrate new methods of saving food while promoting the SAVE FOOD initiative.
- The organizers will help exhibitors to connect globally with SAVE FOOD partners to learn about new technologies and concepts from around the world.
SAVE FOOD Special Theme Participation Proposal
- RMB 2, 200 / ㎡ Space only (min 27 sqm)
- RMB 2, 440 / ㎡ Shell Scheme (min 12 sqm)
Benefits for SAVE FOOD China Special Theme participants
- Opportunity to present @ SAVE FOOD China forum.
- Opportunity to connect with SAVE FOOD partners globally.
- Provision of studies on food loss and waste.
- Promotionalchannel on the SAVE FOOD section of the swop website.
- Promotion opportunity at select SAVE FOOD China offline events.